• Teams should be composed of 3 core members (a captain and two mates). Members can be students, out-of-school youth, or young professionals, as long as they are 16-24 years old.
• The project should be a new innovation or solution based on an original idea that considers a 3M technology (from this list).
• The team must fill out and submit the online application form on or before March 15 (for Mindanao) and March 30 (for Luzon and Visayas).
• Regional qualifiers are required to attend their selected Maker Pilipinas Caravan location to present their project proposal. Individual teams are responsible for all their expenses (travel and accommodation) during the Maker Pilipinas Caravan.
• The Mind Museum (Bonifacio Art Foundation Inc.) has the right to change the schedule and/or venue/s as deemed necessary.
• The Mind Museum (Bonifacio Art Foundation Inc.) has the right to disqualify any team at any stage of 3M Innovation Challenge for Makers should they fail to abide by the mechanics/rules, and/or on the basis of failure of the project.
• The teams shall retain the rights to their respective ideas and plans submitted and/or produced throughout all the Innovation Challenge including, but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights.
• All decisions of The Mind Museum (Bonifacio Art Foundation Inc.) and the judges are final and irrevocable. Judges reserve the right to reveal the scores after the Finals.